Electronut Labs Mobile App
Download the Electronut Labs mobile app :
Here is a demo video of the Electronut Labs mobile app (iOS) interacting with Papyr.
Releases and Changelogs
- Major Upgrade with support for Blip - upcoming nRF52840 development board.
- Faster image transfer (Experimental).
- Aliasing issue when drawing black on red (which generates white pixel in between) fixed.
- Image dithering added.
- Increased threshold max range.
- Removed Sentry Ionic and added Sentry Angular.
- Papyr support added
- About menu added to Home Page
- RLE compression for transfer of image data on papyr
- Threshold based image operation
- Sentry Ionic for crash reporting