Indrium Pi Hat
This is an experimental product still under development
What is Indrium Pi HAT ?
Indrium Pi HAT - a Nordic nRF52840 shield for Raspberry Pi 3b+ that converts it into a low power wireless gateway for BLE and 802.15.4 based networks. It has a NFC reader on it which can be used for commisioning / provisiong devices.
- MDBT50 BLE/802.15.4 module - Nordic semiconductor nRF52840
- Can be programmed with the Pi using Openocd and Pi's GPIOs
- Can run a qualified BLE controller as HCI-Uart, from Zephyr RTOS project for extra BLE on your pi
- Can run Openthread's NCP firmware over SPI to make your Pi into a Thread gateway
- Can make your Pi into a 6lowpan gateway
- NFC reader using PN532
- Can be used as a commisioning / provisioning mechanism for a Thread network for example
- 2 buttons for your Pi
- RGB LED as status indicator
You can find the schematic for this board at this link.
About Electronut Labs
Electronut Labs is an Embedded Systems company based in Bangalore, India. More information at our website.