snapVCC by Mahesh Venkitachalam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
snapVCC is a highly portable and convenient power supply for your electronics projects. It’s designed to snap right on to a 9 V battery and give you 3.3 V or 5 V power wherever you need it.
- TI TPS560200 buck converter for efficient regulation of battery voltage.
- LED indication.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Switch for setting output voltage to 3.3 V or 5 V
- Battery cap design, snaps on the top of battery.
- A convenient trace cut option for the power LED to conserve battery
- 90 degree output headers for a flat profile.
- DIY Electronics projects.
- Prototyping products.
- Field testing electronics due to portability.
|Input Voltage Range||4.7 V to 17 V|
|Output Voltage Range||Switchable between 3.3 V and 5 V|
|Output current||500 mA continuous Current|
|Reverse polarity protection||P-MOSFET|
25.9 mm x 17.3 mm x 10.2 mm