snapVCC is a highly portable and convenient power supply for your electronics projects. It’s designed to snap right on to a 9 V battery and give you 3.3 V or 5 V power wherever you need it.
- TI TPS560200 buck converter for efficient regulation of battery voltage.
- LED indication.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Switch for setting output voltage to 3.3 V or 5 V
- Battery cap design, snaps on the top of battery.
- A convenient trace cut option for the power LED to conserve battery
- 90 degree output headers for a flat profile.
- DIY Electronics projects.
- Prototyping products.
- Field testing electronics due to portability.
|Input Voltage Range||4.7 V to 17 V|
|Output Voltage Range||Switchable between 3.3 V and 5 V|
|Output current||500 mA continuous Current|
|Reverse polarity protection||P-MOSFET|
25.9 mm x 17.3 mm x 10.2 mm
Datasheet and Schematic
Buy a SnapVCC!
SnapVCC is available for purchase from our Tindie store. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
You can find all code and design files related to SnapVCC in this repository.
About Electronut Labs
Electronut Labs is an Embedded Systems company based in Bangalore, India. More information at our website.